Our goal at Sirius Solutions is to help clients ensure that their supply chain is operating as efficiently as possible. Our range of offerings can assist companies who are in the early stages of supply chain development to those who possess highly mature expertise in this area.
Key Offerings: Below is a partial list of solutions that we have delivered and can offer to our clients:
- Supply Chain Transformation & Cost Reduction
- Procure-to-Pay (Source-to-Settle) Optimization
- Logistics Optimization
- Demand/Supply Planning
- Inventory/Asset Management
- Digital Supply Chain Enablement
- Lean Management and Six Sigma Process Improvement
Strategic Supplier Sourcing and Management
- Strategic Sourcing/Category Spend Management
- Supplier Relationship and Performance Management
- Supplier Risk Management and Compliance Assurance
- Third Party Oversight
- Contract Life Cycle Management
How We Engage: With functional know-how and diverse industry expertise, clients from quick-serve restaurant franchises, to airports, to energy companies have brought in Sirius Solutions to help improve their supply chain operations. We’ve performed spend analysis, designed Indirect Procurement organizations, and developed strategic road maps for their execution. We’ve conducted procure-to-pay process improvement projects and executed P2P solutions, which included P2P system selection and implementation, process reengineering and policy development. We’ve helped clients develop their supply chain organizations and strategies from scratch and we’ve provided interim support to clients with highly mature supply chains needing additional bandwidth or subject matter expertise to execute on their strategic priorities.
Our team of experts is just that. A team. And experts. They’re passionate about their work and are willing and able to play whatever role a client needs to optimize their supply chain operation.