Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Practice Area Lead, Financial Operations operates the Financial Operations Practice, one of the Firm’s core areas of expertise. With responsibility for the Practice’s P&L, the Practice Area Lead, Financial Operations, is accountable for business development and service delivery. He/she also designs signature solutions for clients focused on Finance Transformation and leads associates in the delivery of these solutions. A team player, this Executive partners with other Functional and Industry Practice Area Leads in the Firm to ensure that we deliver multi-disciplined, impact-focused solutions to our clients. This role requires an effective, profitability-focused leader with a proven ability to recruit, manage and develop business development and delivery associates.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Design signature, client-facing solutions focused on transforming a Finance organization’s strategy, structure, processes, capabilities and technologies; other potential solutions to be developed may focus on Enterprise Shared Services and Performance Management.
- Manage all aspects related to sourcing new clients, including targeting, prospecting & proposal development.
- Implement strategies to grow Financial Transformation engagements within our existing client base.
- Identify and understand the business needs of current and prospective clients and partners, and
recommend the appropriate solution using Sirius Solutions’ business model:
- Ensure that for each prospective client the best manner for Sirius Solutions to engage is presented: (a) interim support; (b) project management; (c) advice & assessment; (d) managed services; (e) comprehensive solution execution; or (f) some combination of these approaches;
- Collaborate with corporate leadership, business development, recruiting, delivery leadership and accounting to solution and structure services.
- Build and manage relationships with CFOs in specific markets, with an emphasis on Houston to start; develop and implement short-, mid- and long-term targeting strategies.