All of us at Sirius Solutions are sad for the devastation that our great city experienced through Hurricane Harvey but proud of the beautiful way that our employees and our citizens pulled together.
If your company has experienced any economic damages as a result of Harvey or Irma, we can help you. Or, if you weren’t affected, now’s the time to develop or audit your business continuity plans, and we can assist.
We have helped dozens of companies in the aftermath of a crisis with their claim preparations and presentations to adjusters regarding:
- Business interruptions
- Property damage
- Extra expenses needed to get their organizations back up and running
- Inventory damages
In addition, our team of multi-disciplined, knowledgeable practitioners can provide interim support in your mid- and back-office operations should you have that need now.
Finally, we have partnered with many organizations regarding proactive business continuity plans and audits – and if you weren’t impacted by Harvey or Irma, now’s the time to reassess or develop your plans.
Why Call Sirius?
- We have assisted dozens of companies after Gulf Coast hurricanes over the past 15 years, so we are familiar with situations unique to our region
- We employ professionals who have worked for both insurance companies and for companies themselves who have been through extraordinary events, which enables us to not only help prepare and advocate for you during adjuster meetings but also anticipate the questions that will be asked and help develop the most appropriate responses
- Our network of consultants is vast – we have access to professionals with both the functional and industry experience needed for your specific company and industry
- Our professionals offer relevant skills, which includes a vast knowledge of accounting systems, data retrieval expertise, financial and economic analysis, records and inventory management, construction estimations, litigation support and valuation of business entities
- Our network of consultants is also nimble – we can deploy our professionals quickly and only as their expertise is needed, which keeps your expenses to a minimum
- Assisted a midstream gas company with documentation, preparation, and filing of property damage and business interruption claims of over $100M related to Gulf Coast plants damaged in Hurricanes Rita and Ike
- Organized and calculated property damage claims of more than $110M for a major hotel chain after Hurricane Georges
- Following Hurricane Ike, assisted multiple clients with their economic damages claims, working alongside clients’ staff and earning high customer satisfaction ratings for accuracy, efficiency, thoroughness and rapport
- Analyzed source data and managed staff for a major sugar producer who experienced an extraordinary crisis, assisting in the preparation, review and submission of their claims totaling $110M+
- For a client in calcined petroleum coke production, prepared, reviewed and submitted multiple insurance loss claims pertaining to business interruption, contingent business interruption, inventory damages, property damages and extra expense claims
- Handled claims across a variety of industries and clients for amounts ranging from $45M - $850M
We are here to help!
Subject Matter Experts
For more information on how we can assist you, please contact:
Houston Market Lead
Director, Key Account Development & Strategic Offerings
Kathy Pattillo Director,