Your real-world experience and drive to generate impactful results for clients are your keys to joining the Sirius Solutions workforce.
We are seeking professionals who have worked for 10 years or more and have held leadership roles. As former mid- to senior-level executives with experience in both industry and consulting, our associates understand the complexities, timing, and nature of our clients' unique business challenges, and share their goal to achieve maximum performance and profitability.
Our professionals work across multiple industries to partner with client management and provide advice and assessment, project and program management, interim support, implementation and execution for projects involving operational transformations, transitions, transactions and time-sensitive issues, and managed services.
If you have subject matter expertise in one of the areas we specialize in — finance, human capital, information technology, litigations & disputes, regulatory compliance & controls, or supply chain — we encourage you to take the first step and contact us today about one of our current open positions, or with any questions you have.
In addition, if you have helped companies transform their mid- or back-office operations or have helped organizations through a major transition or transaction like an acquisition or divestiture or geographic relocation, please contact us to find out more about our opportunities. Please call us or send an email to email@example.com.
We look forward to talking with you.
- Understand the nature of the engagement—scope of services, deadlines, and other requirements
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external business partners in a matrix organization, building credible stakeholder relationships
- Ability to engage with a variety of business stakeholders (finance operations, legal, sales, product management) at different levels to understand underlying revenue recognition processes and practices
- Provide recommendations to improve operational procedures and systems related to revenue processes, procedures, and control
- Minimum of eight years of work experience, including both public accounting consultant and industry experience
- General understanding of new revenue recognition guidance
- Technical accounting experience researching and applying revenue recognition guidance as provided by U.S. GAAP
- Percentage of completion (highly desirable)
- Experience in preparing revenue recognition memos, policies, procedures, service agreements
- Knowledge of business operations, processes and/or technology, and business strategy to evaluate problems and opportunities
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret contracts for their revenue recognition implications
- BA/BS degree in accounting
- CPA certification preferred