Your real-world experience and drive to generate impactful results for clients are your keys to joining the Sirius Solutions workforce.
We are seeking professionals who have worked for 10 years or more and have held leadership roles. As former mid- to senior-level executives with experience in both industry and consulting, our associates understand the complexities, timing, and nature of our clients' unique business challenges, and share their goal to achieve maximum performance and profitability.
Our professionals work across multiple industries to partner with client management and provide advice and assessment, project and program management, interim support, implementation and execution for projects involving operational transformations, transitions, transactions and time-sensitive issues, and managed services.
If you have subject matter expertise in one of the areas we specialize in — finance, human capital, information technology, litigations & disputes, regulatory compliance & controls, or supply chain — we encourage you to take the first step and contact us today about one of our current open positions, or with any questions you have.
In addition, if you have helped companies transform their mid- or back-office operations or have helped organizations through a major transition or transaction like an acquisition or divestiture or geographic relocation, please contact us to find out more about our opportunities. Please call us or send an email to email@example.com.
We look forward to talking with you.
- Understand the nature of the engagement—scope of services, deadlines, and other requirements
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external business partners in a matrix organization, building credible stakeholder relationships
- Ability to engage with a variety of business stakeholders (finance operations, legal, sales, product management) at different levels to understand underlying revenue recognition processes and practices
- Provide recommendations to improve operational procedures and systems related to revenue processes, procedures, and control
- Minimum of eight years of work experience, including both public accounting consultant and industry experience
- General understanding of new revenue recognition guidance
- Technical accounting experience researching and applying revenue recognition guidance as provided by U.S. GAAP
- Percentage of completion (highly desirable)
- Experience in preparing revenue recognition memos, policies, procedures, service agreements
- Knowledge of business operations, processes and/or technology, and business strategy to evaluate problems and opportunities
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret contracts for their revenue recognition implications
- BA/BS degree in accounting
- CPA certification preferred
Senior Manager – Capital Markets – London Based
We are currently seeking a Senior Manager in London, with hands-on Capital Markets project experience. This experience should include system implementations, upgrades, and/or selections. Candidates should have a comprehensive understanding of the trading lifecycle, an ability to work in a team environment and a good understanding of TRM systems (either vendor or proprietary). A consultative mentality with a naturally inquisitive nature and interest in resolving complex problems is a must.
This position will be accountable for the successful delivery and client acceptance of the functional component(s) of a capital markets software project with a focus on creating client value through building and maintaining relationships.
- Hands on project delivery alongside team – inclusive of facilitating requirements definition, defining solution delivery approach and completing and ensuring that delivery to a test environment as per agreed upon specifications;
- Taking a leadership role on a team and having a strong voice for approaches to project solutions;
- Developing relationships within account(s) to ensure the success of project approach;
- Presenting areas of expertise to the marketplace;
- Participating in organizational hiring efforts, both in networking and conducting formal interviews;
- Contributing to the development of a boutique consulting firm in the Capital Markets industry.
- Bachelor degree
- Industry experience 5+ years preferred
- Experience supporting a trading business
- Implementation experience with major Trading and Risk Management systems, e.g., OpenLink Findur, Murex, Calypso, WallStreet Systems or proprietary build system
- Experience with asset classes, e.g., Interest Rate Derivative, Fixed Income Securities, Equities, Credit Derivative, Corporate Treasury
- Experience managing projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Superior written communication skills
- Second language (written or oral) a plus
- Travel is required (note: at present there is no travel required but this is client dependent)